Complaints Procedure for the Offices of Anderson Wilde & Harris
If you have a complaint, then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint.
- A person has been appointed for our offices to deal with complaints, and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person. Details are set out below:
Clive J Morley FCIOB FRICS MAE MFPWS
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, you are requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person named above.
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 7 days to acknowledge receipt of your written summary of complaint.
- Within twenty-eight days of receipt of your written summary, Mr Morley will give full consideration of your complaint on behalf of the
Mr Morley will try to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and will then write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken. If you are happy with the outcome of Mr Morley’s investigation the matter will conclude.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaints, then you are at liberty to apply to the following independent bodies as detailed below whom form part of the RICS approved redress mechanism for complaints:
Residential Block Management
The Property Ombudsman
Milford Street Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 2BP
T: 01722 333306
For business to business disputes Anderson Wilde and Harris agree to enter into Mediation prior to court proceedings. Should you wish to refer your dispute to a mediation process then an application should be made via DRS here below:
Surveyors Arbitration Scheme
The International Dispute Resolution Centre 70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU
T: 020 7536 6060
F: 020 7536 6061
Business to Business and Business to Consumer (Application Fee Applies) Disputes in Land, Property and Construction
RICS Dispute Resolution Service
Surveyor Court Westwood Way Coventry
T: 020 7334 3806
F: 020 7334 3802