Whether you are buying a new home, selling an office or looking to rent a shop, knowing that you are placing the right value on the property is vitally important. A professional property valuation, carried out by a qualified valuer, not only gives you an outline of the general condition of a property but also provides you with an assessment of the value.
While a property valuation is not a Building Survey, the two will often go hand-in-hand and the accuracy of our property valuations is trusted by investors, mortgage brokers and banks, lenders and solicitors, both for their own purposes, safety and peace of mind of their clients.
How is a valuation figure calculated?
Our property valuations are based on comparable data drawn from a variety of sources, including online and local property portals and estate agents, as well as drawing on our experience as local surveyors with in-depth local knowledge of London property valuations. We also work across the home counties and further afield, having honed our experience and expertise in property valuations across all types of property.
Which valuation do I need?
We provide a number of property valuation services. Depending on the type of property you are looking to lease or buy, answering the following questions will help guide you to the most appropriate valuation:
- Are you buying a house or a flat? Speak to us about our Residential Valuations
- Buying a shop, warehouse, office or other commercial space? You probably need a Commercial Valuation.
- Looking to extend an existing lease? Find out more about our Lease Extension service.
- Are you seeking to buy the freehold of your property? Find out more about Leasehold Enfranchisement.
- Do you need to have your property valued for tax purposes? We provide a comprehensive Tax Valuations (SDLT/ATED/CGT)
How can AWH help?
We have over 20 years of experience in carrying out London property valuations, as well as valuations ranging across the South East and further afield. If you are unsure which type of property valuation you might need or would like to discuss any of our services, please call us on 0800 071 5517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.