Now that you have found the house of your dreams and started the buying process, it is important to make sure that you avoid any unpleasant surprises down the line. Our team of experienced RICS qualified chartered surveyors provide a range of building surveying services across London and the south of England.
You know that having a building survey is a good idea, but which survey do you need?
What if you need to have building work done?
Do surrounding buildings, either current or planned, restrict the amount of light that reaches the property?
Knowing how to get answers to all of these questions can be daunting for the average home owner or prospective buyer.
With a range of surveys and other building surveying services available, our team of property experts will ensure that they provide you with the right information.
Which service do I need?
To help you to get the most out of your survey, we have compiled a short summary of what is included in each of our building surveying services. For more information, select the relevant service or call our team of experts on 0800 071 5517.
For Building Surveying in London and across the south of England, speak to one of our experts today.
The Building Survey
- Level 3 RICS survey
- Over 50 different points of interest identified and noted
- Delivered within 3-5 days after inspection
- 60-page PDF booklet with photos for you to save and keep
RICS HomeBuyer Report
- Level 2 RICS survey
- 26 pages of property details and defects
- Qualified and experienced surveyors
- Traffic light condition rating system shows highest priority items
- Level 1 RICS survey
- Focus on condition of property
- Clear traffic light rating system showing highest priority items
Rights of Light
- Expert advice from our dedicated Rights of Light surveyor
- Negotiations successfully managed
- ROL and Daylight Sunlight reports completed
- 3D modelling utilised to consider infringements
- Schedule of dilapidations produced
- Advice from experienced MRICS surveyors
- Section 18 valuations completed
- Capable representation
- Professional contract administrators
- Budgeting, cost control and building maintenance completed
- Site selection and suitability advice given
- Advice from Qualified surveyors fully conversant with the Party Wall Act
- Option to act as both Building Owner Surveyor and Adjoining Owner Surveyor
- Available for large developments and neighbour disputes
Get expert insights into the Property Market
How can AWH help?
We have over 25 years of experience in providing building surveying services in London and across the south of England. If you are unsure which type of building surveying service you might need or would like to discuss any of our services, please call us on 0800 071 5517 or email email@example.com.