Choosing the right survey for your needs can be a daunting endeavour for the average home owner or prospective buyer.
With a range of surveys available and the complicated evaluation reports they can generate, choosing the right survey is as important as the need for a survey itself. We will always ensure that the we provide the right information and that often means discussing your requirements first.
Which survice do I need?
- Level 3 RICS survey
- Over 50 different points of interest identified and noted.
- Delivered within 3-5 days after inspection.
- 60-page PDF booklet with photos for you to save and keep.
- Level 2 RICS survey
- 26 pages of property details and defects
- Qualified and experienced surveyors
- Traffic light condition rating system shows highest priority items
- Level 1 RICS survey
- Focus on condition of property
- Clear traffic light rating system showing highest priority items
- Expert advice from our dedicated Rights of Light surveyor
- Negotiations successfully managed
- ROL and Daylight Sunlight reports completed
- 3D modelling utilised to consider infringements
- Schedule of dilapidations produced
- Advice from experienced MRICS surveyors
- Section 18 valuations completed
- Capable representation
- Professional contract administrators
- Budgeting, cost control and building maintenance completed
- Site selection and suitability advice given
- Experienced across large developments and neighbour disputes
- Qualified surveyors fully conversant with the Party Wall Act available
- Acted in both Building Owner Surveyor and Adjoining Owner Surveyor capacity