At Anderson Wilde and Harris, we seek to give our clients the best possible service through our high technical expertise. We’re proud to work with banks such as Barclays Wealth, Metro, Lloyds and Handelsbanken.
We are looking for a valuation surveyor to join our growing team at our busy central London firm located near Chancery Lane. This role will include providing professional services on a daily basis to a range of private sector clients.
Tasks will typically include
- Working with clients directly day to day on lending valuations, homebuyers’ reports, buidling surveys, development valuations and the other services that we offer.
- Property inspections, report writing.
- Advice to clients on property values and potential issues.
- You must have MRICS status as a minimum.
- You must be ambitious, with an ability to manage others in assistance to the director, with an aim to grow the department based on new quality instructions.
You can expect excellent prospects and career progression for the right candidate.
An ideal opportunity to join a vibrant, professional firm based in Holborn covering all types of properties in London and South of England.
Right now we are looking for Graduate Surveyors to work with our professional valuers, working in and around Central London.
- A graduate looking to train in a wide range of residential and commercial VALUATIONS, as well as some landlord and tenant work?
We make it our promise to our staff to recognise their achievements and talents, as you are the foundation that will make this growing company achieve our goals.
We will make sure:
- You perform to a high ability; having demonstrated commitment, intelligence and determination during a program of initial training.
- You go beyond shadowing the surveyors and get one of the best internship programmes available in the industry.
- You approach each job with enthusiasm, hard work and commitment and make you vastly more employable than before your time at AWH.
- You have a respected and professional source of employment reference over a period of work experience to support you with your future applications.
- You are supported on the APC program, ensuring qualification as MRICS
Benefits of working at AWH:
- Structured training course to qualification, you’ll be directly working with company directors with many years experience.
- Friendly atmosphere, we host regular staff socials and recently all came together to celebrate at our christmas party.
- Career development, after qualification some of our graduates choose to stay with us (and are now directors) and some have taken positions in other prestigious companies such as Colliers, Cushman Wakefield and CBRE.
- Progress opportunities, we offer a wide variety of services, of which you can specialise or continue to work over all to gain experience.
- Flexible benefits platform, Perkbox, offering discounts on shops, experiences and cinema tickets.
AWH’s core values
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of technical practice. Everyone in the company is expected to participate in an ongoing programme of self-development.
- We look after our people. Whether it’s through tough personal times, or regular feedback and self-reflection, we make sure you have what you need to thrive with us.
- We look after our clients. We deliver high end professional services for private banks, high net worth individuals and many other clients. One of our priorities is that each client receives a high level of customer service from us right from the first time we are contacted.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive, hardworking team where you can make a difference, please submit your application with a cover letter and your CV to Elizabeth Adams at email@example.com